Outsourced Development Center Services
Bilytica provides individual developers on demand as well as dedicated development teams to augment your in-house team or cover specific technical needs and domain expertise. With 450 experts on board, 27 years of IT business experience and over 100 active clients in 30 countries, we create a vast resource pool with technical knowledge to meet your ad hoc needs.
ESTABLISHED TEAM OF FULL-TIME PROFESSIONALS
Web (backend and frontend) and desktop (Windows, Mac and Linux) developers with a strong focus on .NET, Java, C++ and PHP.
Mobile experts who have created over 200 mobile applications, native (iOS, Android and Windows Phone) and cross-platform (using Xamarin, Apache Cordova and Qt), including Viber, one of the world’s most popular instant messaging and VoIP apps with more than 600 mln users.
Software testing specialists
QA engineers with proven testing techniques and tools and to perform various types of testing including functional, performance, automated, localization and mobile testing.
BI experts with all-round data analysis competences: data warehousing, ETL, OLAP cubes, reporting, visualization and predictive analytics.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SharePoint developers and consultants
Qualified specialists who are ready to join at any stage of creating a Microsoft Dynamics CRM or SharePoint solution.
IT services experts
Architects, administrators and DevOps engineers certified for providing software maintenance and support, infrastructure services (network and server management), data center management, 24/7 help desk and cloud services.
Project managers and business analysts
Result-driven PMs and BAs to help your customers maximize ROI while staying on budget under tight deadlines.
Backend and desktop: Microsoft .NET, Java, C++, Qt, PHP, Node.js
Mobile: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Xamarin, Apache Cordova
Website development: Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, Pimcore, Magento, Sitecore, EPiServer
Platform-based development: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft SharePoint, Salesforce, SAP, 1C, StreamServe, Alfresco
- Test automation: Microsoft Coded UI Tests, Selenium, HP QuickTest Professional, Segue SilkTest, IBM Rational Functional Tester
- Performance testing: Silk Performer, HP LoadRunner, Apache JMeter, Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2012
Databases and data warehouses: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, Amazon Web Services, SAP, Sybase, NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis, Apache CouchDB, PostgreSQL)
IT service management: BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, HP Service Manager
WHY HIRE Bilytica DEVELOPERS?
Staying loyal to the company for years, our experts bring in reliability and stability to a project of any complexity and size. Here is why:
- 7-8 years of professional experience (on average)
- 5+ years of track record in the company for every second Bilytica specialist
- over 50% of developers as Seniors and Leads
- experience in large-scale projects with distributed international teams sized 40-50 specialists as well as projects with complex architectures aimed at millions of users (for example, a CRM system for a 7-million client bank)
- technological and industry knowledge to go beyond the standard programming tools and apply the right framework tailored to the client’s requirements
- various software development methodologies under their belt (Waterfall, Agile and others)
- fluent English thanks to regular language courses and a policy to use English as the language of internal communications. Backed by good communication skills, this helps customers lessen risks significantly
Hiring Bilytica’s dedicated teams and developers on flexible terms, you take full control of the resources and are able to re-allocate them according to your current needs. With our staff on board, you can also count on:
- Short ramp-up time (2-4 weeks)
- Easy scaling up and down – no employee idle time and waiting on the bench, you hire only the specialists you need and pay only for the time when you need them
- Quick termination with a 1 month notice period
Looking for a dedicated team or individual developers? We offer a quick start. It takes us only 2-4 weeks to provide you with a small team that can be scaled up at any time. Tell us more about your needs so that we can discuss further cooperation.