Data Visualization Fundamentals (NEW)
Data visualization has rapidly become a critical part of business analytics and business communications. Without visualization, the numbers and statistics of analytics are difficult to interpret and incomprehensible to many who need to turn data into knowledge. The advent of big data, with increasing volume and velocity of data, emphasizes visualization as a technique to compress large volumes of data into digestible presentations and observe streaming data in motion.
Elegant and well-designed data visuals often appear to be easy because skilled visual developers are able to hide the complexities and hard work behind the scenes. Business intelligence and business analytics professionals need to communicate as effectively in visual forms as they do with their verbal and written communications skills. Get started by learning the fundamentals of data visualization.
You Will Learn
- Visualization as a communication medium
- Preparing data for visualization
- Components of visualization
- Choosing and using charts and graphs
- Visual exploration and analysis
- Visual design techniques
- Extending visualization with infographics
- Visual storytelling
- Data visualization tools
- Business analysts and data analysts
- Data scientists and analytics modelers
- Business analytics leaders and managers
- BI leaders and managers
- Anyone who uses data to develop charts and graphs for communication
The world’s best businesses trust Bilytica Analytics.
Harnessing the power of Bilytica Consulting Servics
Seeing and Understanding your data is the key to competitive advantage in 2016. See why Industry Leaders Trust Bilytica consulting solutions.Download presentation
Best practices for adopting secure, governed self-service analytics
Find out how Bilytica advanced analytics allows business users and IT to transform the way they used to see their valuable information.Download white paper