Hands-on Hadoop (NEW)
Prerequisite: Understanding Hadoop course or equivalent knowledge. You will need a laptop computer with specific software installed prior to the session. When you register for the class, you will receive detailed instructions for software download and installation.
Hadoop has created a lot of buzz. From data warehousing to advanced analytics, our enterprise data and processing infrastructure is being reshaped by Hadoop technology. The question is no longer if you’ll have Hadoop, but how best to approach it for both business and technical value.
This class offers a hands-on learning experience working with the Hadoop ecosystem. Using a series of examples and exercises for each topic, you’ll experience the Hadoop tools firsthand and strengthen your learning with discussion about how to implement them.
You Will Learn
- Hadoop components and architecture
- Configuration of Hadoop
- Configuration of core components (MapReduce, HDFS, Yarn)
- Usage of Hadoop tools (HBase, Hive, Pig, Mahout, Impala)
- ZooKeeper setup and configuration
- Hadoop administration and management
- Anyone with an interest in Hadoop, ranging from “Hadoop curious” to those who are actively involved in implementation.
The world’s best businesses trust Bilytica Analytics.
Harnessing the power of Bilytica Consulting Servics
Seeing and Understanding your data is the key to competitive advantage in 2016. See why Industry Leaders Trust Bilytica consulting solutions.Download presentation
Best practices for adopting secure, governed self-service analytics
Find out how Bilytica advanced analytics allows business users and IT to transform the way they used to see their valuable information.Download white paper