Organizational Change Management: Solving the Hard Soft Issues
The disparity between expecting change and managing it—the “change gap”—is growing at an unprecedented pace. This has put many information management shops into traction as they initiate large and complex data warehouse, big data, master data management, and enterprise resource planning projects necessary to stay competitive.
Information management professionals and business leaders must concern themselves with the organization’s acceptance of these efforts. To be successful in achieving the larger enterprise goals, these initiatives must transform the organization. However, it takes more than wishful thinking to bridge the gap.
The complexities of engaging behavioral and enterprise transformation are too often underestimated at great peril, because the “soft stuff” is truly hard.
You Will Learn
- The change readiness activities that focus on identifying and addressing people risks
- The tasks that will mobilize and align leaders to create outstanding business value
- The strategies to manage stakeholders, ensure change readiness, and address the organizational implications
- The methodologies to train the workforce as required to fully embrace and utilize the system
- Project managers, business sponsors, business data owners, lead architects; anyone with a role in BI/DW programs who contributes to project justification; BI/DW managers and leaders seeking to increase the value and business impact of a BI program
The world’s best businesses trust Bilytica Analytics.
Harnessing the power of Bilytica Consulting Servics
Seeing and Understanding your data is the key to competitive advantage in 2016. See why Industry Leaders Trust Bilytica consulting solutions.Download presentation
Best practices for adopting secure, governed self-service analytics
Find out how Bilytica advanced analytics allows business users and IT to transform the way they used to see their valuable information.Download white paper