Serious Play for Predictive Analytics: What Works, What Doesn’t & Why (NEW)
This one-day session will prepare analytic practitioners and functional managers to make sense of predictive modeling and take control of the analytic process. We’ll introduce the foundation for data-intensive analytic projects that deliver insight, clarity, confidence, and actionable decision support.
Live demonstrations will illustrate how organizational practitioners can effectively maneuver the natural messiness of advanced analytics. Attendees will realize that true impact with predictive analytics has far more to do with the overall management of a project team and strategic process than with the tactical skills of a data scientist.
If you are a business or public sector practitioner or leader seeking to propel your organization’s analytic maturity and put predictive analytics to work for measurable gain, then this session is designed for you.
You Will Learn
- Develop a business-aligned strategy for applying high-value data-driven decisions
- Identify, qualify and prioritize viable and actionable analytic opportunities
- Convey a standardized process development model to implement across your team
- Acquire both tactical and strategic skills required to stand out in the analytics practice
- Learn why most analytics projects fail and the main pitfalls to avoid
- View a standardized process methodology for predictive analytics
- Leave with resources, contacts and plans to reduce your project preparation time, costs and risks
- IT executives and big data directors
- Line-of-business directors and functional managers
- Data scientists
- Technology planners
The world’s best businesses trust Bilytica Analytics.
Harnessing the power of Bilytica Consulting Servics
Seeing and Understanding your data is the key to competitive advantage in 2016. See why Industry Leaders Trust Bilytica consulting solutions.Download presentation
Best practices for adopting secure, governed self-service analytics
Find out how Bilytica advanced analytics allows business users and IT to transform the way they used to see their valuable information.Download white paper