datapine is a business intelligence and and data visualization solution that is focused on self-service. The vendor says their solution offers an intuitive interface for data analysis and discovery combined with well-designed interactive dashboards to quickly deliver insights across and beyond the user’s organization. No coding skills are required. Additionally, the vendor says they help businesses monitor KPIs and their artificial algorithms learn from the user’s data and inform them as soon as something unexpected occurs.
All dashboards in this solution can be customized and easily integrated with any third party application.
BI Platform Features
- Administration via Web Interface
- Live Connection to External Data
- Snapshot of External Data
- ROLAP (SQL-layer querying)
- Multi-Data Source Reporting (Blending)
- Data warehouse / dictionary layer
- ETL Capability
- ETL Scheduler
Supported Data Sources Features
Data sources that can be consumed by the application.
- MS Excel Workbooks
- Text Files (CSV, etc)
- MS SQL Server
- SAP Hana
- Google Analytics
BI Standard Reporting Features
Standard reporting means pre-built or canned reports available to users without having to create them.
- Pixel Perfect reports
- Customizable dashboards
Ad-hoc Reporting Features
Ad-Hoc Reports are reports built by the user to meet highly specific requirements.
- Drill-down analysis
- Formatting capabilities
- Predictive modeling
- Report sharing and collaboration
Report Output and Scheduling Features
Ability to schedule and manager report output.
- Publish to Web
- Publish to PDF
- Output Raw Supporting Data
- Report Versioning
- Report Delivery Scheduling
Data Discovery and Visualization Features
Data Discovery and Visualization is the analysis of multiple data sources in a search for pattern and outliers and the ability to represent the data visually.
- Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
- Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
- Predictive Analytics
- Support for Machine Learning models
- Pattern Recognition and Data Mining
Access Control and Security Features
Access control means being able to determine who has access to which data.
- Multi-User Support (named login)
- Role-Based Security Model
- Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
- Report-Level Access Control
Mobile Capabilities Features
Support for mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
- Responsive Design for Web Access
- Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile